It's official! I'm leaving my gig at the University of Miami and heading to Atlanta for a two-year playwriting fellowship at Emory University. I am beyond honored to be the first ever recipient of this brand new fellowship, a joint appointment between Theatre Arts and Creative Writing.

Comments

01/05/2016 1:45pm

Thanks for such a great content on this website.

03/05/2016 8:58am

Even if the Internet brings all these advantages to all people, businesses still consider language as a barrier that keeps them from reaching a much wider audience.

Yes I am sure that it would be a great opportunity to join this playwriting fellowship. I am also looking for such kind of opportunity at emory university. I would appreciate if you suggest any.

05/14/2016 3:44am

Thanks for share this with us. I just amazed to be here and to discover this.Thanks

08/10/2016 5:05pm

Like what other people said, the way you inform us is really good. We learn many things here. Thanks

Whether you are involved in research, writing or running a website, the epidemic of duplication and plagiarism has become one of the concerns today. Fortunately, there are tools available that help in plagiarism checking and detection.

10/07/2016 11:54pm

You probably don't think about the same thing occurring in web development, but the reality of the situation is that the plagiarism of code and design is just as prevalent as the stealing of art and lyrics. Unfortunately, when it comes to web development, the law is...

11/15/2016 2:52pm

After I read and look at this article that I read I feel quite satisfied with the content contained on this page article, his future, I hope there are more interesting.

12/01/2016 11:07am

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks

12/01/2016 11:11am

I like when people are trying to challenge me, and I appreciate that you maintain a fairly active dialogue with your readers. Couldn't agree any more. Your advice is great.

How do I restore my computer to an earlier time when the "Restore" feature on my computer is not working. I have tried over a dozen times to restore my computer and I keep getting the error message "computer could not be restored to this date. No changes have been made. Try another date." Try another date the same thing happens.. . All of my personal files were deleted from my computer and I want to get them back. Have no clue how this happened. Checked the recycle bin and none of them were there. It is as if they simply disappeared off my computer. Please help. Thank you!.